I Wanna Be The Very Best!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Wanna Be The Very Best!

I Wanna Be The Very Best! is a forum-format league designed to help you become a better Pokémon battler through friendly battles and gym matches.

Forum Rules - General House Rules

Admin
    Admin

Forum Rules - General House Rules Empty Forum Rules - General House Rules

Post by Admin August 6th 2015, 10:21 pm

Member Rules:
    -Don't be a snob. Winning and getting a bargain is great, but you shouldn't rub it in anyone's face.
    -Respect the fellow members of IWBTVB. Bashing on other people simply won't be allowed.
    -Do not spam or advertise. These should be self-explanatory.
    -There will be absolutely no threatening of any members, new or old.
    -Respect those of authority and don't talk back. Admins and moderators are here to protect the members, so denying their ruling is extremely offensive.
    -Don't brag. I believe this is self-explanatory as well.
    -Please be kind and polite. We understand that people have bad days and can have moods, but kindness is something we really want around here, mods and admins especially. We don't need toxicity.

Mod Rules:
    -Don't abuse your power. Just because you have a higher rank than another member doesn't mean you can do anything to them.
    -Don't brag about your rank. It's rude and rather annoying.
    If you see a mod or administrator abusing their power, contact Mega Grievous or Admin immediately.